Wednesday, April 04, 2007

How's My Running?

Great. Thanks for asking.

Except for a three week break following a really bad cold, I have been faithful to this pursuit; albeit, taking a little liberty in how long I stay at each stage.

Tomorrow I start Week 5, Day 1. I am loving it!

So, it took me 12 weeks, or rather 9 weeks since I was sick, to get through weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4.

I have 8 weeks until the race to finish weeks 5 thru 8 of the nine week program.



I think I will make it right on target for week nine (a full 30 minute run) to coincide with the Ridley Run.

Yeah.






1 comment:

2Forgetful said...

That's so exciting! Not just that you posted but also because you're doing so well with your running. I had briefly considered trying to run in the Race for the Cure but lack both phycial condition (bad knees) and time. My DH ran it a few years back and I've wanted to every since. I may try to do the Breast Cancer 3-Day in 2008 since walking is more my speed anyway.