Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Week One(B) - Workout Number One

I decided to repeat Week One and have dubbed this week One(B).

Cold weather wimp that I am, I did the work out on the treadmill at the Y while Daughter #3 attended her Kindersport class. I brought my headphones but not my ipod to the Y with me! D'Oh! Not really a problem, although I did miss the beat of the music. I went a little over on one of the runs and one of the rests because I was talking to M-J, but also not a problem. I had none of the pain in my upper chest/throat that I got the other day. That is good news.

This workout I describe was actually yesterday. Today as I type, my shins hurt. I also have been doing other treadmill walking both here and at the Y and outside walking. I don't know which is to blame.

No comments: